I hardly ever do memes. They are dumb. But W/E.
The first article title on the page is the name of your band.
The last four words of the very last quote is the title of your album.
The third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover.
4.Use your graphics program of choice to throw them together, and post the result as a comment in this post. Also, pass it along in your own journal because it's more amusing that way.
MY RESULT = SO GAWFFS YES? But it actually turned out pretty cool/plausible for a band? I think so. :BNew Year's Meme
1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Artist Alley table at an anime con (2!!). :D
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't make any.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Uh... ME! No... Well, I did in The Sims 2. XD
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My whole family wished my rabbit would. T____T
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
Less shyness? I don't know. XD OH! Less worry about science fair.
7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Uh... well, not much happened. But going to Sugoicon again was pretty fun. And probably my birthday, because it sucked. But going to the mall with Philip the day before was good. XD
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Hanging out with practically a stranger and a real stranger? At least, I was nervous. :3
9. What was your biggest failure?
Giving up on my science fair.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Nope. I don't think I did.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
My *pnish* photobook.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
WHO ELSE'S BUT ME?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Uh... quite a few people, but I won't name them.
14. Where did most of your money go?
GUH. Sugoicon and OMG!!Con. XD
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Possibly going to Japan. WHICH NEVER WORKED. T____T
16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Soulja Boy. XD I really have no clue.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. Happier or Sadder? Sadder, I think. D:
ii. Thinner or Fatter? I think about the same, maybe a little fatter.
iii. Richer or Poorer? About the same. It fluctuates depending on what part of the year. As of right now, probably richer. :3
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Being more outgoing. Work on my science fair. XDDDDD
19.What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
NEXT YEAR? About the same as this one.
22. Did you fall in love in 2007?
Fall in love? No. Other? Maybe. D:
23. How many one-night stands?
ONE EVERY NIGHT.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
House, ANTM, Top Chef, Project Runway, Hana Kimi, *pnish* TV
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yup. One or two.
26. What was the best book you read?
NONE. XD I really only read one. Which was Brave New World. But I liked it.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
PNISH and KIMERU and BURIMYU and TENIMYU and TUTI and NAGAYAN
28. What did you want and get?
The Sims 2 Seasons and a new portable DVD player and Japanese magazines and a cute memo pad. :D
29. What did you want and not get?
The new iPod nano. D: And the first *pnish* photobook.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
15, Enchanted, Juno, I Am Legend, Jenny and Juno, LOTS.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to the movies. THE END. I turned 16. :B
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
INTERESTING THINGS ACTUALLY HAPPENING.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Uh... nice? And lazy when I'm at home. XDDD
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
TUTI. And next year will probably be MORE TUTI and HANKYUNG. He's so cute. >3<
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
NONEZ. I don't care.
37. Who did you miss?
A few people. :3
38. Who was the best new person you met?
New person? Well, I met Phillip, who's really nice. I also met Tim Scott who brings the LOLZ to computer programming. XD
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
I know what people should learn, "Don't make me mad."
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
Meh. XD "I love you, you love me"?